If you or your superior supervisory body (SAI) is going to participate in XXIV Incosai, we recommend that you read the information until the end. In this guide, you will have the step by step to register for this year’s congress edition. You will see that it is very quick and simple.
Before, however, it is important that you understand that the inscription is done by layers. In order for a participant to be registered, it is necessary before their SAI registers. Once the EFS is registered, an e-mail is sent with access information so that the EFS itself grants access for the indicated participants to register. Got doubts? The guidelines below will help you understand:
What are the access levels in the private area of the Incosai 2022 website?Inside the site, there are two levels of access to the private area:
- Access level of the highest supervisory body (EFS): each EFS has the right to access, with its own username and password.
- Access level of each participant, in each SAI: each SAI will register its participants on the Incosai 2022 website. The participant will then receive a username and password to access the restricted area on the congress website.
- What is in the restricted area of the Incosai 2022 Portal: in the access of the SAIs, there are registration forms for Incosai 2022 participants. , official hotels recommended by the organization of the event, the congress agenda, health protocols to be observed and information on transfers (between airports and hotels and between hotels and the venue of the event).
How are the registrations of higher supervisory entities (SAI) carried out?The SAI registrations are made by the organization of the Incosai event. After registration, each participating country will receive access data by e-mail. Here are some reasons why SAIs are given specific access:
- Decisions on participation in Incosai: each SAI decides who will be its representatives in Congress. Only the SAI will be able to inform details of who should participate in Incosai.
- Number of participants per SAI: pursuant to art. 10 of the XXIV Incosai rules and procedures (available on our documents page), the number of participants depends on the SAI participation in Intosai in committees, subcommittees, working groups and task forces, among others. Thus, the total number of participants per supervisory entity that can register for free must vary.
- Paying participants: the extra participants of each SAI will pay the fee charged by Intosai directly to the organizers of the event within the restricted section of the Incosai website.
- EFS without login data and password: if your EFS did not receive the Login and password data for registering participants, contact with the organization of the event to resolve this issue.
How are participants registered for each SAI?In addition to the EFS, each Congress participant will also have access to the Incosai website. For him, access is participant.
- Who will grant access to the participant: the person responsible is the SAI of which this person (participant) is a part. It is the EFS that will generate a password and username for the participant.
- Your EFS is having difficulties generating username and password for participants: contact us with the organization of the event so that they can help you. In addition to offering tutorials, the organization of the event is prepared to help participants in several languages: German, Arabic, Spanish, French, English and Portuguese.